Speed genomic discovery with g.nome, a cloud-native platform designed to streamline genomic workflows. Brought to market by a team of bioinformaticians, engineers and industry professionals, g.nome provides a low-code/no-code pipeline build. With a visual drag-and-drop pipeline builder that utilizes toolkits and pre-built workflows from a curated library, g.nome is giving power to researchers — enabling them to import custom code, handle big datasets reliably and optimize team collaboration from anywhere.
With g.nome, long-time barriers linked to workflow language, process flow visibility and quality control are removed. All that’s left are streamlined, scalable and interoperable genomic workflows — leaving research teams to do what they do best: focus on the science.
Advanced Workflow Builder
- Intuitive drag-and-drop GUI combined with a curated library of pre-built workflows, trusted open-source tools and the ability to import custom code makes the platform incredibly easy to use
- The low/no-code platform allows contribution without coding expertise, enabling you to optimize team collaboration from anywhere
- Accelerate pipeline development with a single platform from proof of concept to production
- Simple, visual format with visibility to all parameters makes inconsistencies and errors easy to identify.
Workflow Project Management
- Intuitive Workbench interface provides unparalleled visibility into all your projects
- Customized project cards and keyword searching enables better organization and quick data retrieval
- Workspace security and administration allows you to add new collaborators and team members seamlessly
NEW! Jupyter Notebook Integration
Transparency at Every Level
- Stringent version control within our stable and containerized environment provides confidence that pipelines are reliable and reproducible
- Visibility to every tool, every version and every parameter ensures detailed pipeline auditability
- Systematic tracking assures data provenance for every pipeline run output
- Granular cost tracking at a run and project level gives users and organizations
insights into their spending and control over their budgets
- Secure authentication and authorization using role-based access control (RBAC) and audit tracking of privileged access
Built-In Cloud-Native Infrastructure
- Automatic scalability and proven cloud-computing architecture processes large-scale datasets with great efficiency
- Elastic processing capabilities allow you to optimize your run and assign increased computational power to pieces of your pipeline at a granular level
- Security and Compliance: The security of your data is our highest priority. We employ industry standard best practices for enterprise cloud security throughout the system